Skip to content
- Heat a nonstick pan on med-high. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and frozen dumplings (or chive pocket) to pan. Sear for 1 min (Tip: You can reduce the heat to low while you're placing the dumplings to the pan to avoid early burning).
- Add 1 cup of water and reduce heat to med-low. Cover with lid. Cook until water evaporates (~4 mins). Check often to avoid burning.
- When water fully evaporates, add 2 more tablespoons of oil to pan. Increase heat to med-high. Sear dumplings until golden brown (~3mins) (Tip: If you want want more crispy bottom ratio, add enough oil to pan to ensure 1/4 of the dumplings are covered in oil ).
- Take dumplings out using a tong onto a plate with paper towel on top to absorb any excessive oil.
- Enjoy with vinegar or dumpling sauce!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.