Skip to content
Line steam basket with parchment paper (Tip: if you do not have parchment paper, you can also use cabbage leaves or Lettuce leaves to line the bottom of the bamboo basket).
- Add water to a wok and fill it 1/3 of the way. Bring the water to a full boil, add the basket to the wok ( Tip: you can turn the heat off temporarily while you're placing the basket on to the wok to avoid burning yourself. Make sure that the steam is directly on the basket).
- Steam dumplings on high for about 8-10 mins.
- Once dumplings are fully cooked, the skin should be plumped and separated from the filling.
- Turn the heat off. Carefully remove the bamboo basket from the wok using an oven mitt. Be careful of excessive steam heat while removing the basket.
- Enjoy with vinegar or dumpling sauce!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.